Friday, June 5, 2009

Rainy days & Mondays always get me down





Rainy days & Mondays always get me down!




What’s with Rainy days & Mondays that makes me feel down & lonely? Rainy days & Mondays of The Carpenters, seem to have a lot to express. But I won’t discuss about their album. I’m here to write something about what’s with rainy days & Mondays that makes me feel sad & down, in my own words & thoughts.


Rainy days are usually cold. When we say its cold, the heat & warmth is absent. It only goes to say that when it’s cold I need to feel the warmth of those people who loves me and cares for me. But what if there’s no one around me to make me feel the warmth that I want to feel? What if I have no one? This makes me feel miserable, knowing that I could have him at that moment whether it’s rainy day or not, but I just don’t. Only God knows why. This is why most people feel down and blue during this cold days of the year. We Misses the warmth of love & touch of those people we love.


Now, what about Mondays? Mondays isn’t rainy all the time. What’s with Mondays that get me down? It is the fact that I’m starting another week of coldness. Monday is the first day of the week and it gets to say that I’m starting my week with another feeling of emptiness, loneliness and a week without the one I treasure the most. (sigh).


I’m starting to hate the rainy season, not just because I got all wet going to my workplace, but also it gets me to feel the loneliness more as it blew its cold wind.



3 comments:

  1. aawww....

    i suddenly feel blue....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like going back to my johns arms..i dont wanna feel blue..:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's okay malu! We really do feel blue sometimes, but I know we can get over it. Someday! Not just now... But I know Someday we will for sure! =(

    ReplyDelete